THE e-UMBRELLA CORPORATION
“eUmbrella”, “we”, “us” and/or “our” refers to the e-Umbrella Corporation Group which is includes the parent and subsidiary companies as described at Corporate Information of www.eUmbrellacorp.com. It can also refer to any employee of the eUmbrella Group.
“Websites” refers to any websites used by and leased to e-Umbrella Corporation and its subsidiaries including www.eUmbrellacorp.com and any websites that are used for the provision of eUmbrella services. It also refers to any other access channels to information and services of the eUmbrella Group including eUmbrella smart devices applications.
“You” and “your” refers to any person accessing the Websites of the eUmbrella group and/or anyone who provides contact information to receive general or request specific eUmbrella information and material and/or anyone who has registered as an eUmbrella client (individual and/or legal entity) and/or anyone who registers to receive eUmbrella restricted information.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Websites, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
eUmbrella through its Websites, may ask you to agree to specific Terms & Conditions relating to the information and/or services and/or systems of eUmbrella you are requesting access to.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We respect your right to privacy.
Every time you browse/use the Websites we may record the following information: transactional information based on your activities on the Websites, internet protocol address, browser information and application numbers, cookies; and geographical location.
When registering with eUmbrella to receive information not publicly available or to create a personal or related eUmbrella account in order to receive eUmbrella services, we may request specific information about you. You will be able to view this information and we will allow you to modify most of them. For your protection and to avoid problems when you use the eUmbrella services, certain information cannot be modified once entered. In case of a serious error you may contact us to investigate and if possible take corrective actions.
This information that may be collected can be used by eUmbrella to statistically analyse the eUmbrella Websites and systems, in order to make changes and updates so as to offer you a better experience next time you visit the Websites and access the eUmbrella systems.
By creating an eUmbrella account you will receive various notifications about your account and the services you receive. You will be offered the option to subscribe to receive general, marketing, technical and/or other information and material. You may choose to opt out / unsubscribe from receiving these information and material at any time.
When you sign up, subscribe, fill out a form, comment, send us an e-mail or ask us to respond to you or when you communicate with us in any other way (hereinafter also referred to as “Communication”), we retain the information that you have included in the respective Communication as well as our responses to such Communication. We may associate such information with information received from other channels such as your visit(s) of our Websites and/or your eUmbrella account(s).
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Websites, your information is protected both online and offline. Sensitive information is encrypted and transmitted to our systems in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect your sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. The computers/servers/cloud machines in which we store your information are kept in a secure environment and cannot be accessed by unauthorised parties, locally and remotely.
We recommend that you:
- Create a strong security profile when registering with eUmbrella. If you need to have a physical or digital record of your eUmbrella security details, keep it in a safe place. Do not communicate your security profile information to anyone and change your security profile information regularly.
- When any information of your eUmbrella account(s) changes, update it so as to be correct and up to date.
- When you log in an eUbrella system, you should log out once you have finished.
- Take all necessary security actions to keep your personal devices, through which you access your eUmbrella information, safe and away from unauthorised parties.
- Use reliable and well known antivirus software, have it active at all times, regularly update it and make regular scans of your device(s).
- Avoid accessing your eUmbrella account(s) from third party devices. If you need to, take all necessary actions to avoid any third party getting hold of your eUmbrella personal information.
Providing eUmbrella with correct and up to date information will ensure eUmbrella can protect your information and be able to identify you with your eUmbrella account(s) during our communications. eUmbrella will not be held responsible when your information have been accessed by or communicated to a third party due to providing us with wrong or outdated information or when your security profile is considered weak or when due to your personal actions (intentionally or unintentionally) your eUmbrella account(s) access to information have been made known to a third party (by you, through your device(s) or through a third party device you used to access your eUmbrella account(s)).
eUmbrella may provide access to your information to its employees and authorised representatives. However, each party that eUmbrella has authorised to access your information, is only allowed to access the information he/she requires to perform his/her duties. The parties may update your information and/or your service(s) general profile. All and any actions, transactions and changes on your information and eUmbrella client accounts, are recorded by the eUmbrella systems to provide us with a clear track record.
eUmbrella will not share your information with any third party, unless you have specifically authorised us to do so or when it is required to communicate with you or in order for you to receive the eUmbrella services. eUmbrella may be instructed to provide specific information about you to the government and legal authorities of a country we offer services at, which we will not provide unless we are legally obligated to do so and the relevant legal procedure has been followed during the request for specific information about you. eUmbrella may also be requested to provide general statistical information about the eUmbrella operations which may include your personal information and your use of eUmbrella services but will nevertheless not identify you specifically.
Cookies and related technologies (hereinafter also jointly referred to as: “Cookies”) are small files that are stored on a device and are used to keep track of your movements while visiting web sites, help you resume where you left off, remember your registered login information, theme selection, preferences, and other customization functions. Cookies are typically divided into four main types:
- Strictly necessary Cookies. These are Cookies that are required for the operation of a website. They include, for example, Cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of a website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance Cookies. These types of Cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Websites when they are using it. This can assist us in improving the way the Websites works, for example, by ensuring that you will easily find what you are looking for.
- Functionality Cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Websites. They enable the personalisation of content and remember your user preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting Cookies. These Cookies record your visits to various websites, the individual pages visited and the links followed. If the Cookie is set by a third party (for example, an advertising network) which monitors traffic on various websites, this type of Cookies can be used to track your movements across different websites and to create a profile of your general online behaviour. Information collected by tracking Cookies is commonly used to serve you with targeted online advertising.
You can configure your web browser not to accept Cookies, although this may affect your experience and how you use the Websites. You can also learn more about Cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on Cookies and how to block Cookies using different types of browser. You may also instruct a web browser to delete all Cookies on a device. Please be careful when choosing to delete Cookies since other information (like webpage history, auto logins, saved username(s) & password(s)) may also be deleted.
The Websites contain links to other websites that may not be owned by eUmbrella. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave the eUmbrella Websites and to read the privacy statements of any other website that collects personally identifiable information.