Terms & Conditions
Investor's Application - Terms & Conditions, Confidentiality & Non-Disclosure
"eUmbrella", "we", "us" and/or "our" refers to eUmbrella Corporation (International) Public Ltd, eUmbrella Corporation (CY) Ltd and any other member of the eUmbrella Corporation group of companies, as described at the eUmbrella Corporation Group. It can also refer to any employee of the eUmbrella Corporation group of companies.
"RichReach" and/or "RR" refers to the RichReach Application and the RichReach Software Platform.
"Websites" refers to any websites and urls used and/or owned by eUmbrella including www.eUmbrellacorp.com and any websites that are used for the provision of eUmbrella services. It also refers to any other interfaces used to access information and services of eUmbrella.
"Investor", "you" and "your" refers to any person who applies and/or is authorised to access the Investor Information Application.
"Investor’s Application" refers to the private Investor Information Application of RichReach at www.eumbrellacorp.com and all the content and material included there.
"Content" and "Investor’s Content" refers to all the information and documents included in the Investor Information Application.
About these Terms and Conditions, Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure
We encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions, Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure carefully and to periodically refer to them so that you understand them and any subsequent changes. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions, Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure with immediate effect and if possible notify you.
The Investor’s Application and its Content may refer to and/or link to other sections of the Website and/or to third party websites. Information in such sections and websites that is available to the general public may not covered by these Terms and Conditions, Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure.
eUmbrella through its Websites and RichReach, may ask you to agree to specific Terms & Conditions relating to the information and/or services and/or systems of eUmbrella you would like to visit and/or use.
These Terms and Conditions, Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure have been last updated on 20/12/2016.
Welcome to the Investor’s Application. If you continue to browse and use the Investor’s Application, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions, Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure. If you disagree with any part of the following Terms and Conditions, Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure please stop visiting and using the Investor’s Application.
Investor's Information Content
1) The Investor’s Application Content:
a) Provides an overview of the operations and the business plans of the eUmbrella Corporation group of companies.
b) Has historical and future projection reports including financial figures.
c) Provides personal information about eUmbrella and related parties (such as shareholders and personnel).
d) Is based on the latest available information.
2) The Investor’s Application is for your personal use only.
3) It is not permitted to copy and/or use any of the Investor’s Application without eUmbrella’s prior approval.
4)The Investor’s Application and the Content is subject to change, be updated and new Content added without notice. The Investor’s Application may display the dates when each part of the Content was last updated. A last update date is updated (at least) when major changes are made to the corresponding part of the Content.
5) You should regularly visit the Investor’s Application so as to be informed about the new and updated Content.
6) eUmbrella does not guarantee the completeness and/or accuracy of the Content although eUmbrella tries to be as accurate and up to date as possible.
7) Current and future designs and technical information about the RichReach Software Platform are confidential and proprietary. The Content may provide an overview and a general description of RR. Just like any complex system, the designs and technical information can be modified when new services, systems and features are implemented and existing ones are updated.
8) About Forward Looking Statements
• The Investor’s Application and Content includes statements that are, or may deem to be, "forward-looking statements." These forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of forward- looking terminology, including the terms "believes," "estimates," "anticipates," "expects," "intends," "plans," "may," "will", "should", "projections", "timeframes", "indicative" or any other similar terms, in each case, their negative or other variations or comparable terminology. These forward-looking statements include all matters that are not historical facts.
• Though eUmbrella believes these expectations to be reasonable at the date they were included in the Investor’s Application and Content, they may prove to be erroneous. Investors are hereby cautioned that certain important factors could cause actual results, outcomes, performance or achievements of eUmbrella or industry results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in forward looking statements. Consequently, no guarantee is presented or implied as to the accuracy of specific forecasts, projections or predictive statements contained in the Investor’s Application and Content.
• By their nature, forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties because they relate to events and depend on circumstances that may or may not occur in the future. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and that the eUmbrella actual results of operations, financial condition and liquidity, and the development of the industry in which the Company operates may differ materially from those made in or suggested by the forward-looking statements contained in the Investor’s Application and Content. Any forward-looking statements made speak only as of the date of such statement, and eUmbrella undertakes no obligation to update such statements.
9) For Shareholders and/or when Considering an Investment
• Neither eUmbrella nor its Directors are providing shareholders and prospective investors with any representation or warranties or any legal, financial, business, tax or other advice. Shareholders and prospective investors should consult with their own advisers as needed to assist them in making investment decision relating to eUmbrella.
• Shareholders and potential investors contemplating an investment in eUmbrella should recognize that the market value of the Ordinary Shares of eUmbrella can fluctuate and may not always reflect their underlying value. Returns active are reliant upon the performance of eUmbrella. No assurance is given, express or implied, that the eUmbrella Shareholders will receive back the amount of their investment in the Ordinary Shares.
• Investment in eUmbrella is suitable only for financially experienced individuals and institutional investors who have taken appropriate professional advice, who understand and are capable of assuming the risks of an investment in eUmbrella and who have sufficient financial resources to bear any losses which may result therefrom.
• If you are interested in investing in eUmbrella and you are in any doubt about the Content of the Investor’s Application, you should consult a person who specializes in advising on the acquisition of shares and other securities.
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure
1) The Investor’s Application is a secure site and access to it and its Content is available only after approval by eUmbrella.
2) The Investor’s Application and the Content is for your personal use only.
3) You may not use or reproduce or promote any Content of the Investor’s Application without prior authorization from eUmbrella. To request such authorization you should Contact Us stating the purpose you would like such authorization and the parties or type of parties you wish to disclose the Content.
4) You may disclose general Content information:
a) to coworkers, supervisors and employees of your firm/employer in case you have registered at the Investor’s Application to represent your firm/employer, and
b) to professional advisers and consultants
who have a need to know such Confidential Information.
5) However, it is recommended that each party who would like to access the Investor’s Application (for personal use or to help and advise you) must apply to receive access to the Investor’s Application.
6) Content available at the Investor’s Application is no longer considered confidential when it:
a) becomes available generally to the public, other than as a result of a breach of these Terms and Conditions, Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure; or,
b) is required by law or a regulatory body or pursuant to a judicial order to be disclosed.
Registration and Access to the Investor's Application and Content
The Investor’s Application is part of the RichReach Software Platform.
Any individual and legal entity with a RichReach account can apply to access the Investor’s Application. However, before you can access the Investor’s Application and Content, eUmbrella will need to approve your application. In order to ensure your application is approved, please fill all the information requested by the application in a correct and sincere way. If you are registering on behalf of a legal entity (investment, broker or other investment type entity) you should use your business email to better identify you. We may contact you to confirm your information and/or request additional information.
The Content of the Investor’s Application has different access rights. Access right 1 allows a limited access to basic Content. Access right 4 allows full access to all Content of the Investor’s Application. When we review your application we will assign you with an appropriate access right. We may revise your access rights (positively or negatively) at a later time.
Your access to the Investor’s Application may have an expiry date that depend on inactivity. If you do not login to your RR account or if you do not access the Investor’s Application for a specific time period, you access rights to the Investor’s Application may expire. In such a case, the next time you try to access the Investor’s Application, you will be asked to request for your access authorization to be reapproved.
eUmbrella does not have an obligation to approve your application to access the Investor’s Application. If you think we have mistakenly rejected your application you may contact us.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Websites, your information is protected both online and offline. Sensitive information is encrypted and transmitted to our systems in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect your sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. The RR servers where we store your information are kept in a secure environment and cannot be accessed by unauthorised parties, locally and remotely.
We recommend that you:
• Create a strong security profile when registering with RR. If you need to have a physical or digital record of your RR security details, keep it in a safe place. Do not communicate your security profile information to anyone and change your security profile information regularly.
• Keep your RR information up to date.
• When you log-into RichReach, you should log out once you have finished.
• Take all necessary security actions to keep your personal device(s), through which you access your RR Account and use the RichReach Application, safe and away from unauthorised parties.
• Use reliable and well known antivirus software, have it active at all times, regularly update it and make regular scans of your device(s).
• Avoid accessing your RR from third party devices. If you need to, take all necessary actions to avoid any third party accessing your RR account and viewing your RR personal information.
Providing RR with correct and up to date information will ensure we can protect your information and be able to identify you with your RR account during our communications. We will not be held responsible when your information have been accessed by or communicated to a third party due to providing RR with wrong or outdated information or when your security profile is considered weak or when due to your personal actions (intentionally or unintentionally) your RR account’s security profile and login information have been made known to a third party (by you, through your device(s) or through a third party device you used to access your RR account).
The accessibility to the Investor’s Application is restricted to authorized RichReach accounts only. Therefore, you should adopt strong security practices to safeguard the Content, including frequent review and update your security credentials. If you suspect that a third party may have gained access to your RR account you should immediately update your security credentials. In case you no longer have access to your RR account you should immediately contact eUmbrella to take the necessary actions to secure your RR account and personal information.
eUmbrella is not responsible for any problems caused or damages incurred due to insufficient security measures taken by an Investor, and/or the improper use of an Investor’s RR account by any authorized and/or unauthorized party, and/or a third party outside the control of eUmbrella. However, eUmbrella may investigate such complaints and if possible take corrective actions.
You may be held responsible for any damages caused to and incurred by eUmbrella in case an unauthorized party has received access to your RR account and the Investor’s Application due to you not taking sufficient and proper security measures.
Any information you have provided to eUmbrella will not be provided to a third party without your consent. We may contact you in writing, by phone or even request personal meetings for matters relating to the Investor’s Application and to provide general information about eUmbrella Corporation. We may email you newsletters with updates about the eUmbrella Corporation group of companies, the Investor’s Application and Content and/or about the RichReach Software Platform.
Suspension of Your Access to the Investor's Application, RichReach Account & Damages
If we are informed or we suspect that you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions, Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure, we can immediately suspend your RR account and access to the Investor’s Application without warning. We may also take any and all necessary actions to recover any financial and/or other damages your breach of these Terms and Conditions, Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure may have caused to the eUmbrella Corporation group of companies.
Suspension and Change of Policy for the Investor's Application
eUmbrella has the right at any time to:
1) Change the method and procedures the Investor’s Application is made available to you and other Investors.
2) Suspend or Remove the Investor’s Application.
Unauthorized use of the Investor’s Application may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Your use of the Investor’s Application and any dispute arising out of such use of the Investor’s Application is subject to the laws of Cyprus.