THE e-UMBRELLA CORPORATION
“eUmbrella”, “we”, “us” and/or “our” refers to the e-Umbrella Corporation Group which is includes the parent and subsidiary companies as described at Corporate Information of www.eUmbrellacorp.com. It can also refer to any employee of the eUmbrella Group.
“Websites” refers to any websites used by and leased to e-Umbrella Corporation and its subsidiaries including www.eUmbrellacorp.com and any websites that are used for the provision of eUmbrella services. It also refers to any other access channels to information and services of the eUmbrella Group including eUmbrella smart devices applications.
“You” and “your” refers to any person accessing the Websites of the eUmbrella group and/or anyone who provides contact information to receive general or request specific eUmbrella information and material and/or anyone who has registered as an eUmbrella client (individual and/or legal entity) and/or anyone who registers to receive eUmbrella restricted information.
ABOUT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions carefully and to periodically refer to them so that you understand them and their subsequent changes. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions with immediate effect and if possible notify you.
These Terms and Conditions have been last updated on 15/09/2015.
- It is not permitted to copy and use any of the Websites content, including the eUmbrella and other logos, text, material, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, without eUmbrella’s prior written approval.
- The Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us or we have been authorized to publish. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in the Website which are not the property of, or licensed to, eUmbrella are acknowledged on the website.
- You may not use or reproduce or promote any material of the Websites without prior authorization from eUmbrella. To request such authorization you should Contact Us. In your communication, please describe to us what you propose to do, how you will accomplish it, what you wish to use from the Websites, and include your name, address, telephone and fax numbers and your email address with your request.
CONTENT OF THE WEBSITES
- The content of the pages of the Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Websites for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We, nevertheless, try to update the accuracy of the information on the Websites as soon as we can.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Websites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Website meet your specific requirements.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Where our website contains links to other websites then these links are provided for your information only. Listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the content or availability of linked pages. We accept no responsibility for these linked pages or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Unauthorized use of the Websites may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Your use of the Websites and any dispute arising out of such use of the Websites is subject to the laws of Cyprus.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Registering with and/or accessing specific parts of the Websites may require you to accept specific Terms and Conditions before you are granted access to such parts.